If you have any questions or issues concerning Cummission.com, we hope that we can easily answer everything with our FAQ. If there’s something that wasn’t available in the FAQ, please feel free to contact us anytime using our Contact form. We are more than happy to help you in any way that we can.
- What is Cummission?
Cummission is a private affiliate network of different sites, such as Fuckbook.com, that caters to all kinds of people -- with over 7 million active members worldwide (and growing every day!).
- What is Cummission’s affiliate program?
Cummission’s affiliate program is an easy-to-join system that enables Webmasters to earn monthly by promoting one or more of the sites within our network.
- How much will I earn?
Our affiliate program is one of the HIGHEST PAYING affiliate programs. With Cummission, you have the possibility to earn $150 per subscription! You can earn up to 75% of initial sales and up to 55% on recurring sales, depending on the amount of traffic that you send so the amount you earn is up to you. This means that the more traffic you send, the more money you can make!
Tier Sales per week Initial Recurring * 1 0-19 35% 35% 2 20-59 45% 35% 3 60-99 55% 35% 4 100-199 65% 55% 5 200+ 75% 55%
* The following rules apply to the RevShare program: As an Affiliate you need to show us what you got. Rank well in the reference period and get rewarded in the following period with better tier allocation. Tier allocations will be made for every period ending Tuesday 12 pm AEST Australian Eastern Standard Time.
For more detailed information: http://www.cummission.com/affiliate/
- Does it cost anything to become an affiliate?
No, it costs absolutely nothing to become a Cummission affiliate. Depending on your payment plan, you can start earning money almost immediately, because it takes just a few minutes to sign up, and only a bit longer to put our banner or descriptive text link onto your web page.
- Does my site qualify for your affiliate program?
As long as you have a site that does not contain or promote illegal activity or materials, you are welcome to become one of our Cummission partners. There’s no no minimum traffic level either.
- What is the difference between the Click-thru, Per Member, Per Order, and Percentage Affiliate programs?
We have different rates and programs for each of our network of sites. The details are also listed on each site.
- The Click-thru Program pays you a variable number of cents per unique click-thru depending upon which site you're promoting and the quality of traffic you send from your site to our network of sites.
- The Per Order Program pays you a fixed amount for any order placed on our network of sites, regardless of order type or length of the membership.
- The Per Member Program pays you a fixed amount for each user who signs up for a free membership.
- The Percentage Program pays you a percentage of initial premium membership fees plus a bonus for each free signup.
- Can I earn money by referring other websites to sign up under my account?
The broker program allows you to refer other webmasters to the Cummission programs. When a webmaster uses your link to signup to advertise on Cummission, we will pay you a percentage of that webmaster's earnings. Please contact us to find out more.
- Do you accept non-English traffic?
- I wish to join the affiliate program but my country is not listed in the drop down menu. What do I do?
Due to past negative experiences with affiliates from certain countries, affiliates from those countries not listed on the affiliate sign up page will not be able to join our affiliate program. Please check with one of our Affiliate Managers for more information regarding your country of origin.
My Affiliate Account
- How do I check on the number of clicks and/or sign-ups I have sent?
All stats are updated instantly and can be checked online. Your stats page will reflect the progress of your account as well as give you information regarding payment status. We have also added graphs on the stats page to help you view your performance trends and earnings in a snap!
- Can I put up your banners on multiple sites?
Yes, we encourage affiliates to promote the same provided link on as many pages and/or sites as you would like. The more banners you put up the more money you make!
- How do I permanently terminate my affiliate account?
If you want to remove your affiliate account from our database, please send us an email with "Remove" in the subject and include the following information: your affiliate ID number, company name, name, and the specific Cummission site you are affiliated with.
Checks and Payments
- How much money do I have to earn before I am eligible to receive a check?
All affiliates must meet a $500 threshold requirement minimum worth of accrued commissions in order to receive an affiliate payment. If you do not meet the threshold, your accrued commissions for that month will simply roll over to your next month's earnings.
- How and When will I get paid?
The information submitted by a new affiliate during registration is reviewed by our affiliate team for accuracy and completeness. This review generally takes less than ten days. Once this review is completed, we will pay via wire transfer or Payoneer after the end of every calendar month. Only transactions that do not Chargeback are considered for payout. If a transaction is resulting in a chargeback the chargeback amount plus the already made payout may be subtracted from the following payout, which is at the full discretion of your affiliate manager. Payouts are only for sums over $500 and will be paid at the end of the month for the previous month’s earnings plus any accumulated, unpaid earnings.
- I have not received a payment posted on my stats page. What should I do?
If you have not received a check, please first verify that the address you entered during enrollment is correct and then email our Cummission Team. Please be sure to include your affiliate ID number, the site you are affiliated with, the month and the amount of the check in question, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
My Statistics Page:
- How do I access my statistics page?
To access your stats page please follow these steps:
- Go to http://cummission.offerit.com/
- Sign into your account using your email or username and password.
- Click on the "statistics" page link at the top of the page.
- Now you see the statistics overview.
- How do I change the information in my profile?
To edit your contact information you have entered during enrollment, including payment information, please:
- Log in to your affiliate account.
- Click on “settings” at the top right corner of the page and select the information you want to change.
To ensure that the information on your check is correct and sent to your current address, please make all changes before the first of the month.
- If I forgot my password or affiliate ID number, what do I do?
To receive your password or affiliate ID number, you have to click on “forgot your password?” at the login page. Then you will get an email with your password and affiliate ID number.
- How often is my statistics page updated?
Your stats are always live.
- What forms of promotion can I use?
The majority of our affiliates promote Cummission by placing our banners on their sites, but you may also join chat rooms, online clubs, etc. We strongly encourage you to remember chat room rules- it is better to simply talk about the benefits of meeting people on our site instead of just posting a URL. Please review our spam policy within our Affiliate Agreement
- I just logged into my account and it was banned. Why?
Cummission does not condone cheating or spamming of any nature. Any accounts suspected of cheating or reported for spamming are immediately banned and all payment voided. Extreme steps must be taken to protect our company and legitimate affiliates. Typical affiliate causes include:
- People emailing us that your affiliate ID was used in spamming activities.
- Creation of fake accounts.
- High chargeback rates (3% or greater).
- Other inappropriate actions.
- Promotion of illegal activity
- Trademark or copyright infringement
- What is considered spam?
Spam is considered to be any attempt to deliver unsolicited bulk mail over the Internet. Almost all spam is commercial advertising. Potential target lists are created by scanning Usenet postings, stealing Internet mailing lists, or searching the Web for addresses. Such information is gathered with automated searches to retrieve email addresses for spamming.
- Do you allow blind links?
Yes, you may send traffic any way you like, blind text links, thumbnail links, or you can use our proven banner, and text links.
Note: The information in the FAQs is written for your convenience only. In the event of a conflict between any information in the FAQs and the Cummission Affiliate Network Agreement, the terms of the Cummission Affiliate Network Agreement shall control.